понедельник, 17 января 2011 г.

Google Analytics: One Terrifying Little Dot

Google Analytics: One Terrifying Little Dot

I’m in Google Analytics fairly often. I’m no statistician, but I like to think that I know my way around a graph.

So one morning as my coffee is brewing I’m looking over my stats when I’m presented with a single dot. One little confusing, inexplicable, terrifying little dot.

I swear to you I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out if my site was down, if my computer was on the fritz, if all civilization had crumbled overnight…

And then I noticed that I’d mistakenly set the dates for one day instead of one month as I’d intended. I breathed a sigh of relief, climbed upstairs for some coffee, and, when my heart rate had returned to normal, jotted down the above cartoon.

Note to readers: coffee first, then Analytics.


Source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий